Important Message from Acadiana伟德登入网址公司
While ALSC remains committed to providing high-quality legal aid, we are also concerned about the health and safety of our clients, 我们服务的员工和社区. 相应的, we are temporarily modifying how we deliver services to prevent the spread of COVID-19 where possible.
- 所有办公室大堂均已开放. Masks are required by both visitors and staff at all times.
- We are only able to handle a certain number of new cases each day, so if you are not already a client of ours with an open case please call to apply for our services instead of driving to our nearest office.
- The office phone lines are open and we are taking calls, 或者你也可以访问我们的网站 www.townofnelson.com/get-help/ 有法律问题的资源.
- The Lake Charles Office is temporarily closed due to damages caused by the Mid-May flooding. 电话畅通，我们正在接电话.
- All outreach and education presentations have been cancelled until further notice.
- If you have NON COVID-19 issues in the areas of Housing, 小的继承, 破产, 孩子的监护权, 无争议离婚或失业救济金访问 www.townofnelson.com and complete the Legal Aid Module, relative to your issue, at the bottom of the home page.
We thank you for your cooperation during this public health emergency.
- 富兰克林办公室- 337.346.5702
路易斯安那州疫苗热线-呼叫1- )安排疫苗接种或咨询医学专家. Help is available in 英语, 西班牙语 and many other languages.
- 残疾人信息和接入线路(DIAL): 1-
- If you are homebound and or cannot find transportation to receive a COVID vaccination, 打电话寻求帮助.
- For questions about COVID-19, call 211 or text the keyword LACOVID to 898-211.
美国.S. Supreme Court has struck down the CDC eviction order, but tenants still have certain legal rights.
疾控中心命令在10月3日前停止驱逐, 2021, is no longer valid; however, you 可能会有 a defense to an eviction based on your payment of rent, your withholding of rent if you had necessary repairs made and told your landlord about it in writing, 你辞职通知的问题, your landlord’s filing the eviction too early or other defenses that you can use depending on problems with the court papers.
- 伟德登入网址, if you have been served an eviction order to see if you qualify for free legal assistance, 通过调用 .
How to Apply for the Louisiana Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Residents of Caddo, Calcasieu, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, Lafayette, Orleans or St. Tammany Parish MUST apply directly to the program in your parish.
- 拉斐特教区 -网上申请 SMILE社区行动机构 或打电话 ; and 阿卡迪亚的天主教慈善机构 或打电话 .
- 喀多人教区应用在网上 喀多人教区ERAP 或打电话 .
- Calcasieu教区-周一至周四早上7点打电话. 一天最多打10个电话.
- Renters outside of those parishes above can apply for assistance at www.lastaterent.com or 通过调用 1-, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- (The above information may change, so please check with the programs directly.
- Comprehensive Step-by-Step Guide for People At Risk of Eviction | United States Interagency Council on 首页lessness (USICH)
- Four reasons why landlords should take advantage of federal rental assistance
- Find Rental and Utility Assistance Programs for older adults
- 浏览我们的网站 townofnelson.com/get-help 寻找资源和自助工具.
- 访问 la.FreeLegalAnswers.org 以得到许多法律领域问题的答案.
- 访问 lasc.org/COVID19 查阅最新的法庭信息.
- 资源 for people who have legal issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, 及其他资料可在以下网址查阅: http://louisianalawhelp.org
- Information for workers who have been laid off or had their hours reduced because of COVID-19
- If you don’t qualify for free legal assistance and feel you can not afford an attorney, visit the Louisiana State Bar Association’s Modest Means Directory at: www.lsba.org/Public/FindLegalHelp.
- NLADA COVID-19更新和资源
- You can find free online services and do-it-yourself forms at: www.lsba.org/Public/FindLegalHelp
- Orders of protection from domestic violence are still available. 与书记官办事处联络，寻求协助.
- Court ordered parental visitation has been suspended for foster children residing in a quarantined or isolated home
- Louisiana Statewide Domestic Abuse Assistance Hotline: 1-, or 点击这里 for a list of domestic violence resources throughout the state.
- FEMA to Help Pay Funeral Costs for COVID-19-Related Deaths. 在4月初, FEMA will begin providing financial assistance for funeral expenses incurred for deaths that occurred between January 1, 2020年5月16日, 2020 related to coronavirus (COVID-19) to help ease some of the financial stress and burden caused by the pandemic. 了解更多.
- What you should know about payday loans and car title loans
- 处理收债人? 这个NACA的短视频可能会帮助你. 债务收集视频
- If a debt collector files a lawsuit against you to collect a debt, discover what to do next.
- To apply for Social Security or receive answers to questions visit www.222.ssa.政府 或致电1 -
- 路易斯安那州已暂停终止 医疗补助计划 COVID-19大流行期间的受惠者. 任何在2020年3月9日之后被解雇的人都有权. This includes terminations that were scheduled but had an effective date after March 18, 2020.
- Family Opportunity Act 医疗补助计划 opens coverage up to children with disabilities in families with a higher income range, 允许家庭购买医疗补助计划. http://sspweb.lameds.ldh.la.gov/selfservice/
- 在COVID-19大流行期间，guardians for older adults and adults with disabilities 可能会有 questions about fulfilling their duties and staying connec泰德对他们所代表的人. 监护专家，包括the National Guardianship Association, ABA Commission on Law and Aging, and the Na国家法院的传统中心， 已经创建了 a FAQ文档 有答案，可操作的提示，还有 关键资源的链接.
- Many people are making repairs or updates to their homes during this period. 在此期间要警惕承包商的欺诈行为. 点击 here for a brochure on how to prevent contractor scams or fraud.
- 失业救济金 -网上申请 www.LouisianaLawHelp.org 或者拨打866.783.5567
- LED’s COVID-19 Resource page connects businesses to local up-to-date resources across each region. 在你的领域中有帮助的资源，见 http://www.opportunitylouisiana.com/covid-19-assistance
- 新冠肺炎就业法综述 http://www.bswllp.com/covid19-employment-law-roundup
- COVID - 19影响所有州和地方税收